David Galison, P.C.-- Attorneys at Law
This is an Attorney Advertisement. This website is designed for information purposes only and in no way establishes an attorney client relationship.
We hope that you find the information useful and look forward to meeting with you at the Free Consultation.
© 2011-2016 David Galison, P.C. All rights reserved.
At the Law Office of David Galison, P.C., the Defense of Traffic Tickets is taken extremely seriously. Although most Traffic Tickets are not criminal in nature the consequences of a conviction can have long lasting effects. Traffic Offense convictions can lead to any one of, or a combination of the following:
• Increased Insurance Premiums for several years.
• Cancellation of your Auto Insuance.
• A Drivers Responsibility Assesment Fee payable to the DMV for 3 years.
• Points on your Driver's License**. >>Click to See Chart
* The failure to answer a Traffic Ticket can result in the suspension of your driver's license. If you are subsequently stopped by the police for a traffic violation while you are operating a motor vehicle you can be arrested and charged with a criminal offense.
**If you receive more than ten points in any 18 month period, your driver's license will be suspended by the Department of Motor Vehicles. Points are computed by the Department of Motor Vehicles from the date the summons is issued, not the date of conviction.
Call the Law Office of David Galison, P.C., to setup your FREE CONSULTATION. At this meeting we will advise you of the various options available to you. You will be informed of the legal fee charged for handling your case and the anticipated outcome.
In many cases your traffic matter can be resolved without your presence being required in Court, saving you time and money from loss of work and other important obligations.
Traffic Tickets | Speeding Summons | Moving Violations